Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Agenda For Wednesday

I know its a bit of a silly post, but incase anybody cares, here is what our group will be talking about during our scheduled group time on Wednesday Februrary 15th


Agenda:

Discuss current Timeline 

Changes that need to be made:


Discuss strengths and weaknesses of each group member and what skills they bring to the table: 

Discuss SVN set up and have a basic discussion on GWT

Discuss presentation that will be on Friday

Begin discussion on how to divide up workload (subject to change) 





7 comments:

  1. What is your dropbox account? I have some GWT resources I can share with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that would be awesome!!! Its niallsc

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hmm... it says that name is invalid when I try to add you to the folder.

      Delete
  2. hmm try my email maybe? niallsc(at)gmail(dot)com?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. invite was successful. Check out the books folder.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Joe! would it be ok if I in turn shared this with the rest of my group?

    ReplyDelete