Saturday, May 5, 2012

Final Post

Well, the semester is now drawing to a close, and as the saying goes, all good things must pass in time. Looking back upon the semester, I feel that I grew significantly over the course of the past semester and I am really glad to have had the experiences I had. I learned how to work work with a new language and how to work with members of a group for a long period of time. I have never had to work with a group for more than a month, and this semester, learning how to comunicate effectively and how to grow individually and as a member of a group. Looking back, professor Ackley had asked us in class what we would tell "beginning of the semester us" if we had a time machine. And at this point I would definitely tell myself: Sucks to be you. Because it was rough, taking CS460, CS444, CS375 and CS362 was pretty killer and while I learned a lot, I cant say that I would want to do it again. So Thus concludes this chapter in my life, not only for the semester, but for my undergraduate career. So I bid farewell to all of you who have followed the ups and downs of this project.
If you feel like messing with our creation go to : dndwebsitecreator.com

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment